Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Working Diary
20 April 2016

Second day of second week, carry out the VO works which the PM assign and I feel the progress for pricing VO is really slow and the handling procedure is poor as well.

I told that guy we shall build up a PR rate sheet and star rate sheet in order to proper monitor the VOs.

Received KH's call yesterday morning, quite happy that we told business event as nothing happen. He mentions that he still on going with their subcontractor issue and try to summarize the things that I left. I told him now I get a new job and I working at NTT. I guess he already know which company I working for, as there is limited companies which had works in NTT.

Told that guy the reasons that I left my previous company during lunch hour. He also felt stressful and I guess he no longer want to go my previous company now.

We shared many things, the age, career experience etc. what he presents is that he got a lot of hard time. Searching my pass experience, what I still remember the happiest time is when I working as tutor. Everyday you can saw the child, nothing you need to worry and you can believe what you do and you say can affect people, made them a better man. Finally I find that is my dream, unfortunately it is too far away from my working now.

Dream to reality.... still have a very long distance.

So Man Key told me that she will go the that three big guy interview and we also shear the interview experience.

Previous company? likes a very bad EX as my sister said, we better forget about it.
Finally I need to growth up but I blessing that under the road, have many lovely you.

Janet

No comments: