Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Working Diary

Second weeks working for new company, the situation is definitely better than first week. I stop thinking my previous company, old times, people and system. As my sister said, it was passed and everyone know what hard time you suffer and you know that very well. If there is not a good memory, how about just "Let it go"?

Memory always telling lie as in deep we trend to remember good things rather than bad thing.

I keep go to the interview in different company last week, there are second interview that offer to V company. actually the process is tired and time consuming. Benefit, working environment, salary, workload... P, C, V...

Change is good because it can inspire you for further learning and we shall take the challenge from environment rather than stay in our convenience zone and learn nothing.

Right? I believe it is the real life.

19 Apr 2016
Morning
Janet

No comments: