Monday, April 25, 2016

Third Weeks
25 Apr 2016
Sunny

Still no important thing need to tackle, I am tired that using one week to finish one quotation only. Not yet have or will it have other offer? 

Still remember the old friend in S, we have to say, the feeling likes schoolmate. Shared cake photos to Yuan and he replied me the another sweet video. Lily said she wan to spare time to join the production process. very sweet ar...  

Little sister's last day is coming and she feels stressful that after sent out CV but still have no reply yet. I try to have a sharing to her that the market is really not performs good. No one know I let on early of Feb but on board on Apr. When you stay at home alone without other business but just keep send out CV, that feeling is not good. You will try there is any problem for the CV or there is any problem for me... 

When you look back, take out all emotion, you will find the real reason that you left. There is a place not encourage people to growth. Let it go, Ying, I believe our future shall be better. 

I promised once I have new offer, I will planning a new trip with her. Be happy ar. Add oil.

Janet

No comments: