Thursday, February 15, 2007


Today is Valentine's Day that also is my first day of New Year holiday. I almost can't believe I incredible want to keep learning at school! Nothing can do, just sleep and sleep, after went to shopping. That's very boring!
I must agree the Chinese New Year really make me anger. Buy new clothes, foods, clean up the house.... I think if I need to done the housework everyday, I must crazy!
I also want to travel oversea. Like our English teacher... I really don’t understand why my dad would stop with me? He always say ‘you need to find a job, and took money come home!’....
If let me choice I really want to choose a job, that can encourage myself continues to study, to see more about the world! I promise you I must will take care myself very very well.... Do you understand? my dear Dad?

No comments: