Saturday, September 09, 2006



This week was special of my life, because I know this year maybe is my last year learning at school. Maybe ours English teacher is right- if you don't understand why are you wish learn F.6, well why are you sitting in the classroom?
That makes me feel sad! I think I not very work hard to prepare my exam. I don’t know why I always feel tire and sad...
In my family, I have mum dad, and one sister (lower than me), so in my childhood still now, I always need do many extra things, like cooking for my sister, clean the house... If I have problems that must try to do myself, but my sister always luck- she not need do any housework.
I love my family, however I not sure they are love me!

1 comment:

John C said...

I am sure your family loves you.

Now is the time to get serious with your studies. If you want to make a success of your life, then you need to work hard at it. Success does not come easily.