Sunday, September 03, 2006

Just two month, I almost cannot believe, the school's change… more new than before(including teacher and principal) If I am a F.1 student I think I will happy see there.but by myself, I don't wish the school have so bigger changer, I know that's very selfish. But I just try to keep everything for my know well. Please excuse me. I don't wish lost my teacher, my school .

About the new principal, I think he mest can do very well… that's not just he very kind and have two master degree. According his speaking and active, I think he have many good mind about education. So believe the school must better before.

4 comments:

John C said...

Yes things have changed. Some things are good, some are not. I have lost my best and closest friend at the school who has decided to leave after 11 years here. I feel very sad about that.

Janet said...

i check your Blog, know you not point to go out with HK.that very nice,but i think leave family must unhappy. so you can ask your family moved in Hk.maybe there can become your second hometown.

John C said...

My family will never move to HK - they enjoy their life in Australia and Europe so much.

Janet said...

how about you ?
why are you will go to HK alone? your family not between with you, did you feel unhappy?