Sunday, July 23, 2006


Today is 'Great Heat'.That is one Chinese calendar, delegate very hot. According to my family's tradition, we must swimming and eat the mung bean syrup today. My mum said if we ate mung bean, the god will bless our healthy this year.
This summer I not come to my hometown, it is because I have much homework and I must prepare the HKCEE exam. But I really miss my grandma, I wish eat the mung bean syrup with her. My grandma already 85 years old, always sick, but her son and family often cannot live with her. That is not a good thing.
What are you doing? grandma? Do you eat the mung bean syrup?

3 comments:

John C said...

You have so many traditions to follow in China

Janet said...

Yes,but the traditions is not important for me. Do you ate the mung bean syrup before? If you tries, you must know,the smell is wonderful .

John C said...

I'm not sure I have ever tried it.