Saturday, April 22, 2006

Today is my grandpa's birthday, my family just like forgot, but I still remember, I remember that day was a sunny day, I was a S.2 student. When my mother inside the classroom, I still don't know everything. My mother holds my hand inside the house, mist, sob, the house around is black...... I saw my grandfather slept in the floor, he's face was white, I cry at that time, I know my grandpa was dead, he cannot cycling accompany me went to school any longer. From that moment on, everything changer, grandpa's room become a litter room. He's clothes, book all burn. It's Chinese habit, if people dead, he's everything also cannot remain. So the burn make my family's memory also burnt. I know nobody wish always remember some bad bygones, but today is his birthday, we are his dearest family...

1 comment:

John C said...

It's so sad when one dear and close to you dies.